Do you have a story to tell?
The University of Montana Western Alumni Office would love to hear from our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community in order to share your stories.
As part of 125th celebration of Montana Western we created the 125 stories project in order to share stories about our community and life, our academic and research achievements and our roles and accomplishments within our state, the nation and around the world. The stories were included on our website.
We continue to seek material from you about Montana Western’s development and achievements and the incredible experiences people have had here.
Some of the key themes our stories will reflect include:
· University life – including our students, faculty and staff, sports, clubs, and societies
· Learning and teaching at Montana Western
· Our academic departments
· Our university’s academic, political and economic impact
· The impact of our research
· Our distinguished alumni
· The Foundation and philanthropy
· The connection between the University of Montana Western and the community of Dillon, MT
Do you have a story to tell about your time at the University of Montana Western? You may have photos of the University from its early years, or from your work or days as a student that you would like to share. Perhaps you have special memories of what it was like to live, study, research and work here? Why not share it with us, or perhaps collaborate with others to tell us about your experiences?
If you have a story to tell, or video or images to share, please contact us or fill in the form below.