Bulldog Football Game Changer Campaign
Be a Game Changer and be a part of making the Bulldogs Champions on and off the field!
When you join a Game Changer Team from your decade and commit to a three year pledge you are giving Bulldog Football the opportunity to recruit and retain high quality student-athletes to put the Dawgs on top of the Frontier Conference.
How does it work?
Each decade from the 1950’s to present will be represented by team captains. Each decade will contact teammates from that era’s teams and ask them to commit a pledge for three years to the Bulldog Football Game Changer Campaign.
Those who join will be asked to commit a monthly amount via direct deposit or through direct payments by check or credit card.
Game Changer Goals:
1. Strengthen the Bulldog Football program by:
- Uniting, involving and activating alumni
- Raising scholarship dollars
2. Each decade from the 1950’s to the present will have the goal of raising one full out of state tuition scholarship – $16K
- If each decade from the 1950’s to the present hit their goal we would have $105K annually for scholarships and operations
3. 2018 goal is to raise $50K for the football program
Where does my donation go?
All donations to the Game Changer Campaign will go directly into the Bulldog Football Game Changer account in the UMW Foundation.
The goal will be to use a minimum of 70% of funds raised for scholarships and 30% for football program operations.
Benefits of Being a Game Changer: DONOR INCENTIVES per level of giving
- Knowing your donation is going to help high quality football student-athletes get a degree and bring a Championship to Bulldog Football
- Your name will be included in the Game Changer section of each home program
- Home Football Game Tailgating at the Game Changer Tailgate
- Red, Black, All Conference and All American Level donor incentives
- Periodic updates on your teams progress towards your goal
- Annual contact from Bulldog Football Players who receive the benefit of a Game Changer Scholarship
- Bulldog Football Email News Letters