We would love to hear about your experiences at Western and what you are doing now.
Do you have a story to tell?
The University of Montana Western Alumni Office would love to hear from our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community in order to share your stories.
Montana Western celebrated our 125th birthday in 2018 and we worked to collect 125 stories to share about our community and life, our academic and research achievements and our roles and accomplishments within our state, the nation and around the world. We want to share your stories.
We continue to seek material from you about Montana Western’s development and achievements and the incredible experiences people have had here. We also seek to tell your story post-Western.
Some key story ideas we would like to include:
- University life – including our students, faculty and staff, sports, clubs, and societies
- Learning and teaching at Montana Western
- Our academic departments
- Our university’s academic, political and economic impact
- The impact of our research
- Our distinguished alumni
- The Foundation and philanthropy
- The connection between the University of Montana Western and the community of Dillon.
- Your achievements since graduation.
Do you have a story to tell about your time at the University of Montana Western? You may have photos of the University from its early years, or from your work or days as a student that you would like to share. Perhaps you have special memories of what it was like to live, study, research and work here? Why not share it with us, or perhaps collaborate with others to tell us about your experiences?
If you have a story to tell, or video or images to share, please contact us or fill in the form below.