Support the University of Montana Western. Be the difference for life.
You may make a gift to the University of Montana Western online today or call our development staff to schedule an appointment to discuss giving options.
The University of Montana Western’s vision for the future is dedicated to providing education to future generations for life.
Office of Development
710 South Atlantic Street
Dillon, MT 59725
Ask to speak with a member of our development staff who will be happy to assist you.
In addition to monetary contributions, there are a number of good and financially sound ways to provide a gift to the University of Montana Western. Some of these ways are included but not limited to:
- A gift of cash immediately, over a period of years, as a bequest, or a combination of all three.
- As a gift of real estate farm, ranch, residence, second residence, commercial property, resort, vacation land, etc.
- As a gift of interests, personal foundations or trusts, or oil, mineral or gas rights, copyrights, patents, royalties, etc.
- Through liquidation of an established foundation.
- In appreciated securities or combined with cash and other resources.
- As a life insurance policy on the donor’s own life, either paid up or currently being paid.
Four ways to give.
Online—Give online to the area of campus of your choice. Give Now.
Phone—Call the Office of Development at 406-683-7305 and we can arrange gifts over the phone.
Mail—Send Checks to: 710 S. Atlantic St., Dillon, MT 59725
Personal Visit—Our Foundation Director is always available to meet with you in person by coming to you or by inviting you to campus. Personal visits can be made during our regular office hours or by appointment to find a time convenient for you by calling us at 406-683-7305.